Stat Counter

[body] [/body]

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Mr. AWSEOME Had a Two Keg Friday Night


TWILIGHT ZONE

Somewhere in a lonely hotel room
there’s a guy starting to realize
That eternal fate has turned it's back on him
It's two a.m.

It's two a.m. the fear has gone
Maybe my connection is tired of taken chances
Yeah there's a storm on the loose sirens in my head
I'm wrapped up in silence all circuits are dead
I cannot decode
My whole life spins into a frenzy

Help I'm steppin' into the twilight zone
_______________________________________________________________

It's very easy to discern when AWESOME Brian has chugged back two kegs of Beeeeeeer on a Friday night. His Saturday morning hangover gets the best of him. His mind becomes delusional.  The stench of his Brain Farts becomes so acute that it overpowers the stench of the air wafting in from the local sewage treatment plant.

That's when............ AWESOME Brian has entered the Twilight Zone. Delusions of Grandeur come all but too quick:
___________________________________________________________
"When I say I have the PAB instructions, when I say I`m privy to Campbell`s strategy I mean it...

I have impeccable sources in both legislative camps, and who knows what information I might be receiving from Sean Leslie`s wife(who works for the PAB)

Who knows who is leaking me the plans...Besides me and my shadow...
____________________________________________________________

Now those are doozies - even for AWESOME Brian. How AWESOME!!!!!!!

And folks..... here's a candid camera photo of good old Brian taken this morning after Friday night's beer drinking binge. It's just AWESOME!



Stay tuned for another episode of ..... Brian Gough and the Straight Goods are AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment