Stat Counter

[body] [/body]

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Brian's Next Chapter of...... "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest"



My, my, my. Apparently Brian has been off the meds lately and the Brian Brain Farts ™ have been coming fast and furious. Goog Gawd... more evidence that it was a mistake to close the Riverview Mental Institution! To wit, Ol' Bri has come up with some mind bogglers!

You can't make this mentally insane stuff up! As in El Loco Cuckoo. Go ask mommy for your full prescription of meds Brian.

________________________________________________________________


Grant G said...




I too would probably squeeze the necks of both Michael and Gordon Campbell to the point of death...

Murder for the public good, kinda like a democratic star chamber, hmmm.

Sure is something to think about.

September 20, 2011 7:49 PM

__________________________________________________________________



1 comment:

  1. plasterer surrey
    Hi – It’s good to read such interesting stuff on the Internet as I have been able to discover here. I agree with much of what is written here and I’ll be coming back

    to this website again. Thanks again for posting such great reading material!!RPS Plastering Service base in Sutton with works carried out with in the M25 and

    surrounding areas.

    ReplyDelete